Kamis, 08 Oktober 2015

Overdyed Rug – Why it is Best Rug for Your Home Decor?

If you are looking for decorate your home but you have no idea about it, and you want to give vintage look to your home and you don't have any idea how to decorate it without any designer. So I am here discussing about how to decorate your home with the help of Carpet.



Recently I decorated my home with various colors and paintings but they were not giving the look that I want exactly I want to give my home a vintage look that time I researched a lot and finally I got an idea through my friend who is working for rug company. He gave me an idea why I am not decorating home with carpet, he told me about various carpets finally I chooseOver dyed Rug because it is the most decent and antique rug and gives the perfect antique look to your home.

All rugs show the civilization of its region like Moroccan carpet shows the art Moroccan culture and its divided in five major families like Killim family, Royal family, Beni ourain family, Antique family and Glaoui family. It was interesting to know about rugs families and story behind its art. Basically develop by nomadic clan and they develop these rugs to face rough desert life.

Behind developing a rug there is a long process, first of all they require fresh wool after that need a carpet design they weave the rug on the base of design, the process of weave is quite hard and is really long process indeed.

After watching all these process I decided to buy over dyed rug because it was looking different from other rugs, I bought a Turquoise Over dyed wool rug when I decorated it to my living area it was really great experience for me to get an original rug for my home. When I invited my friends and relative for dinner, all were shocked after watching the rug and I bought the rug at factory price, thanks to joy for visiting me his rug factory and providing me over dyed rug at cheapest cost.


Overdyed Rug – Why it is Best Rug for Your Home Decor? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Dean